Welcome!

This blog is here for you to find fun learning activities to do with your children. We share great ideas we find and love on the Internet, as well as ideas we come up with on our own! We also like to share resources we find helpful.

To find ideas for your child, click on the age range blog label or on the theme/topic you are looking for (on the left side of the page). In each post, we try to list optimal age ranges for the activity, but you must judge for yourself if it is appropriate for your child. When you try an activity out, please comment and let us (and everyone else) know how your child liked it!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Meet Your Authors: Becca

Hi! I'm Becca, a stay-at-home mom to an almost 3 year old (34 months) and soon to be born baby brother.  I've been married to my amazing husband for 6 years.  Prior to J's arrival, I taught jr. high and loved it.  Well, I loved most of it! I love helping kids learn, love the shocked expressions as they find enjoyment in it, love seeing the light flicker on, and love watching them sense their accomplishment.  Now I get to experience all of that with my son.

The beauty of teaching toddlers is their interest is already there.  All we need to give is our focused time, time to talk, to answer questions, to play, and to offer opportunities they wouldn't be able to accomplish on their own.  This is something every parent can do and it's more than worth it in the end!

I'm so excited to join Val, Manda, and Raegan here! Hopefully I can share some fun and practical ideas that both you and your little ones will enjoy. 

I'm also the author of Fun and Engaging Activities for Toddlers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails