Welcome!

This blog is here for you to find fun learning activities to do with your children. We share great ideas we find and love on the Internet, as well as ideas we come up with on our own! We also like to share resources we find helpful.

To find ideas for your child, click on the age range blog label or on the theme/topic you are looking for (on the left side of the page). In each post, we try to list optimal age ranges for the activity, but you must judge for yourself if it is appropriate for your child. When you try an activity out, please comment and let us (and everyone else) know how your child liked it!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Time Capsules





With all good intentions, I wanted to do a family time capsule last year. Unfortunately, that just didn't happen. But this year, all that has changed. I have my small Tupperware with a lid, my camera handy and ready to go, and my forms all printed and ready. I love the idea of having something to open next year as a family on Christmas day, and to be able to talk, laugh, and remember all the things that have happened this year. I bet if you think about it, too, you'll agree that there are probably some things that have happened this year that need to be recorded.

SO how to get started?

Well, I went to the Dollar Tree and got a small Tupperware with a lid. Next, I typed and printed up a list of things I wanted to remember. I can't wait to hear the answers my 3 year old gives me. After everyone (including me and my husband) fill out our papers, we'll pack them up, ready to reopen this time in 2011. I also intend on including pictures from Christmas this year.

So what kind of questions can you include?


Here's a sample of mine.


Don't forget to include some fun Christmas pics!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails